for children newborn to 4th grade
Our Vision for Children's Programs
To help children know God, grow in grace, and show God's love to others by:
Teaching them why and encouraging them to develop their own ways to worship.
- Providing exciting Bible learning experiences.
- Demonstrating God's grace.
- Providing opportunities for them to reach out to others in love.
Looking to Volunteer?!?
We could always use help!
- Preparing crafts for Sunday school
- Leading or assisting with Kids Own Worship!
- Leading or assisting with Little Disciples!
Children's Committee Meeting
August 11, 2017
6:30 PM Room 306
All are welcome!
Nursery Care for our newborn to 3 year olds
Our friendly and caring sitters look forward to spending time with your little ones! Our nursery is a safe and fun place for children as their parents attend worship services or other church sponsored programs. Childcare is available every Sunday during all following services.
All persons working with our children, whether volunteer or paid staff, are approved and trained. An application process and background check is required annually for the safety and protection of our children.
We have a separate room for nursing mothers with rocking chairs and cribs.